Avenged Sevenfold

Avenged Sevenfold
the ledgends that rock my world

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Frank Iero and MCR


Oh My God, i just found out Frank and his wife are going to be having twins later this year, how freaking cool. it's about time that MCR had something good happen. as frank has recently posted on a blog on their site


"Last, but certainly not least, I am proud to announce the addition of two new members to the MCR extended family. Recently, my wife and I found out we will be having twins later on this summer. I cannot express in words how happy this makes us, it seems everything’s turning up Milhouse. I just can’t wait to meet the little ones, and may God have mercy on the world now that there will be 2 more Ieros wreaking havoc on the earth."

Among the excellent news that there will be two mini-Frankie's running around and causing mischief, the new album by the band is doing "swimmingly". personally i cant wait for new stuff by MCR, they are apparently going back to the sound they had on "Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge" and "I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love". i'm super excited to hear what they've been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment