Avenged Sevenfold

Avenged Sevenfold
the ledgends that rock my world

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Learning Guitar.

i just started learning to play guitar and i never really realised just how hard it is to teach myself to play. i started off by getting books out of the library but i couldnt work out how to read them, see, i'm a left handed guitarist and i was trying to learn to play right handed. so back to the library i went, and searched until i found a left handed book.

then my next problem was my strings, they needed replacing so i've been running around searching for cheap guitar strings for an accoustic guitar. and after i got them it was a simple matter of stringing my guitar. but when i went to tune it, my tuner broke and i have no money to buy a new one. suddenly guitar is starting to look very difficult, but i've yet to give up on it.

let's just hope that once i'm able to tune it, things will get easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment