Avenged Sevenfold

Avenged Sevenfold
the ledgends that rock my world

Monday, March 8, 2010

some revelations of the year so far.

so far this year has been interesting, one of the best surprises ive had are that avenged sevenfold are recording their new album, but some of the surprises i've had were out of the blue, eg, Bob Bryar and My Chemical Romance parting ways, someone tried to tell me he'd been fired, but i think it had to do with a pretty seriouse wrist/ arm injury. all i know is it's sad, first gerard getting sick and now bob leaving. but i also happened to knotice that two of my fave bands have had issues to do with the drummer. probably just a coincedense.

another surprise i had this year so far is that i realised that strangely enough, of all my friends, i seem to be the only one with no interest of setteling down, and yeah, i'm only twenty, but a lot of my friends have either bought places with their boyfriends/fiance's, or they're having babies. sure i want kids eventually, but at twenty, i know i'm still a kid, i'm not ready to get married, have kids, and honestly, the whole white picket fence deal has absolutly no appeal to me, but you know what does? Travel. i want to trevel to America, Rome, England, France.

honestly, when my friends ask what i see for the futer, it isnt kid's and it isnt marrige, it's travel, and they just cant seem to understand why. most of the girls i know seem to think having kids early is the way to go but i'm all for witing till i'm twenty eight. besides, i can help them raise their kids. well, we'll see, i cant say what the future holds but for now, travel is definatly something on my horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment