Avenged Sevenfold

Avenged Sevenfold
the ledgends that rock my world

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Soundwave 2010


ok, so it's been almost a week since soundwave but i just had to post how freaking amazing it was. Shinedown and Escape The Fate were definatly the highlight of my day. the bands i got to see were AFI, Him, All Time Low, Paramore, Eagle's of Death Metal, Anti Flag, Placebo, Creepshow, Shinedown and Escape The fate. i ended up with pretty bad heatstroke, to the point i was throwing up, but i wouldnt change the experiance for the world. this was my second time attending Soundwave, and if youv'e never been, it's one thing you have to do.

one thing that makes it a bit difficult is the fact the days get up towards 40oc heat. i watched a girl get dragged from the moshpit unconciouse because she overheated, and one of my group had to go home with severe heat stroke, so water is a massive must. i seriously cant wait for next years Soundwave, ive got my fingers crossed for Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment